Fourth of July Recipe Round-Up

I don't know about y'all, but I cannot believe it's already July. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was packing away my boots and sweaters, and getting excited for wearing sundresses and rockin' my newest sandals. And now it is July. Craziness! With  no signs of summer slowing down, I have the urge to get a move on checking off my list of must-do summer activities. Day trips to the beach, country concerts, baseball games, and all day music festivals are some of the best parts of summer. Grilling out and having a potluck-style cookout is also another favorite. Fun friends, delicious food, cold beverages, and sunny weather-it doesn’t get any better than that.


With the Fourth of July coming up in two short days, what better excuse is there to celebrate with good company by hosting a cookout? To help kick start your cookout planning, I put together a Fourth of July recipe round-up with some of my favorite summer treats, and others that I cannot wait to try. Head on over to Cocktails With Mom to see the list of recipes. And if you decide to forgo the hosting this Thursday, be sure to try some of these recipes for your next cookout.


Have a safe and happy Fourth, y'all!!

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips