Christmas Recap

Well hello! Long time no see/talk. I've missed y'all! I decided to take a break with writing posts to spend time with friends and family over the holiday season. But I think the break has been long enough, so let me give you a little recap of my low-key yet wonderful Christmas filled with amazing dishes.

{SKINNY Spinach Artichoke Dip}
{Stuffed Salmon Pockets}

{Mom's beautiful centerpiece}

{Lemon Trifle}

{Array of my family's favorite Christmas cookies and treats}

Stay tuned for some of these recipes! And, as always, I hope all of you had a wonderful and safe holiday season and time spent with your friends and family. I'm looking forward to all of the new things to come in 2013!

Elaine

4 comments:

  1. I'm interested in the salmon pockets! And I think m going to have to make Russian tea cakes. I didn't, I usually do, and I missed them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Russian tea cakes always make an appearance on our a cookie tray around the holidays. It wouldn't feel like Christmas without them! But I'm sure they'd be just as good any time of the year :)

      Delete
  2. mmm Elaine - looks like you guys had one tasty holiday! I can't wait for that skinny spinach dip recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did! I'm sure your family had just as many tasty treats. :) Posting the dip recipe soon!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips